WHAT IS ADOBE SPARK?
Adobe Spark is the integrated web and mobile solution that enables everyone to easily create social graphics, web pages, and impactful visual stories. It combines three design apps: Spark Page, Spark Post, and Spark Video.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
To get started with Adobe Spark, visit Adobe Spark, sign in and you can
start creating and sharing.
1. CREATE NEW SPARK PROJECT
Visit Adobe Spark Sign into your Creative Cloud account, click on the plus “+” button at the top of the screen, and select Web Page from the choices to start creating your new Spark page.
2. ADD TITLE AND SUBTITLE IN YOUR PRESENTATION
Click on Add a Title and Add a subtitle to type in a name/title and descriptor for your presentation.
If you click on the top right corner where it says “Theme”, you’ll find awesome alternatives to the basic design.
3. ADD PHOTO BACKROUND TO THE FIRST SCREEN
Click the plus “+” button at the bottom of the page and select Photo to add an image to the background of your opening screen.
You’ll find many options to add photos to your Spark page:
- Upload photo. Upload a photo directly from your computer.
- Find free photos. Search the web for photos that are available for commercial use. Be sure to check the terms. For example, some photos require that you list the photographer on your page.
- Adobe Stock. Search Adobe Stock to license royalty-free photos.
- Creative Cloud. Use any of the photos in your Creative Cloud library or your team’s shared libraries.
- Lightroom. Select a photo from your Lightroom Library.
- Dropbox. Connect your Dropbox account to use your photos stored on Dropbox.
- Google Photos. Connect your Google account to add images from your Google photo library.
In my case, I upload a photo directly from my computer.
4. ADD TEXT
To add text, click the page “+” plus button on your page and select Text.
Each paragraph you add is a separate block of copy that can be styled. Type in your text and then style it using standard HTML styles such as H1 headlines, H2 subheads, quotes, and more in the menu above your content.
5. ADD PHOTO
To add a photo to your presentation, just click the plus “+” button and select Photo. Upload a photo from your computer, the web, Adobe Stock, a Creative Cloud library, Lightroom, Dropbox, or Google.
You have options on how you display your photo, whether it’s the same width as your content, wide enough to fill the screen, or as wide as the browser page.
6. ADD BUTTON
Add links in your presentation using buttons. Click on the plus “+” button and select Button.
Select the text inside the button, the website URL, and how the button should be aligned on your page.
7. ADD VIDEO
Insert an embedded video on your presentation by clicking the plus “+” button and select Video.
After inserting a link copied from YouTube, Vimeo, or Spark Video, Spark will add a playable video window right on your page.
8. ADD PHOTO LAYOUT
To add a collection of related photos to your presentation, click on the “+” button and select Photo Grid.
9. ADD GLIDESHOW
To add a glideshow, click on the “+” button and select Glideshow. A glideshow includes photos and captions that move at different speeds as you scroll through your page, creating a beautiful animated feel.
SPARK TO GO
Once you’ve finished your Spark presentation, you can now publish it. This will create a unique URL for your presentation that you can share as a link via social or email.
To publish your presentation, click “Share” and select “Publish and share link.”
YOU CAN CHECK MY SAMPLE PRESENTATION HERE: HISTORY OF MATH
For more Adobe Spark Tutorial, Visit: